The ConductorLive file system ensure you never lose anything.
- Easy file viewing – Choose your view – full or recently viewed, list or thumbnail.
- Easy file finding – Find your files by who uploaded them or by tags you put on them.
- Easy file movement – Drag and drop files straight to your desktop.
- Easy Zip Features – Zip files for uploading and downloading large file groups.
- Easy Privacy Design – Design your own file privacy
- Easy File Publication – Give access to insiders. Syndicate a file to outsiders.
- Easy Scheduling – Calendar features include note and file attachment.
- Easy Archiving – Every file shows its history to anyone with a right to know.
- Easy File Verification – MD5 and SHA1 checksums to verify the legitimacy of a file.
Syndication simply means to share, whether it’s a file, a wiki, an event on a calendar, syndication allows you to share content as a simple links.
A great example of syndication would be sharing wikis and files with multiple clients. Each client gets their own link with a password. Business concludes and one of the clients no longer needs access to the information. You remove the syndication link and stop the information from being shared with that one client.
- Syndicate files for downloads – Share files outside ConductorLive as a clickable link.
- Syndicate wikis – Wikis can be shared as a link or as an iframe embedded into a website.
- Password protection – Further protect your content by password protecting your outgoing feeds.
- List view – View all your syndications in one convenient list.
- Content tracking – Track your syndications through the archive function to see who is accessing your content (including their IP addess).
- Multiple feeds – Creates multiple links for one item.
- Stop sharing – Syndicated items can be turned off so the generated link no longer allows outside access to your content.
The ConductorLive calendar gives you the reports you need.
- Customize– Build reports with exactly who you want included, which projects, and over what time frame.
- Remember – Once you build a report, save it with a unique name so you can pull it up again.
- Pick the right report for you – reports share data, so once you create a report, you can switch the report type without filling in the information again.
- Invoices – A very fast way to generate an invoice. Grouped by Task or Event on the calendar.
- Timesheet – Similar to an invoice but grouped by day.
- Members overview – See at a glance who is late, who has the largest work load.
- Project open tasks – See what needs to be done across projects.
- Project status – Similar to Member overview, but rolled up into projects.
- Resource manager – See how much time people have to get things done, and compare with other team members, to balance the load.
- Print – Use your browser to print a report, or save as a PDF (* you may need to configure this on your computer).
- Syndicate – Generate a Report that you can share with people outside of the system.